UPDATE FOR MITES ONLY:
THIS WEEK’S SIZING IS FOR 10U-19U ONLY. MITES WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FITTING AT A LATER DATE. AGAIN, SQUIRTS – MIDGETS ONLY ARE TO BE FITTED THIS WEEK. APOLOGIES FOR ANY CONFUSION HERE. THANK YOU!
The upcoming 2021-2022 season will officially be year one for the South Pittsburgh Hockey Club. You should have all received an update email with a sneak peak to our website. We are currently at the exciting time within the rebrand process to begin jersey fittings. It is bittersweet to retire the Rink Rat logo and reveal the Rebellion brand. Acquiring new jerseys demands a ton of work and timelines need to be met to fulfill the jersey order in time for puck drop this upcoming season. We will need your help here to get your player fitted ASAP and all members need to make this a priority. Fittings will be held at KO Sports on Washington Road in Canonsburg. You will be able to get fitted from KoSports starting today Monday 6/14/21. The deadline for placing game jersey orders is Monday June 21st at KoSports in Canonsburg. We understand this is a tight deadline, but one we can accomplish with your assistance. Below is further information and details. Thank you all in advance for your cooperation and we are excited to bring our transition to the South Pittsburgh Hockey Club to fruition.
- Everyone playing this year needs to be fitted. We are NOT using the same jersey as prior years.
- If you played for the Southpointe Rink Rats in the 2020-2021 season (MITES-MIDGETS) your game jerseys will be paid for by the organization, excluding FIRST YEAR SQUIRTS. Again, first year squirts will be required to pay for their jerseys.
- ALL new members to our organization in the 2021-2022 season WILL be required to pay for their jerseys. You will be sent an invoice from the organization through teamsnap. You will NOT pay for your jerseys at KO’s like prior years. We were able to keep the cost very fair. New members and first year squirts will be invoiced $260 for the set (home/away) jerseys. ALL other remaining equipment/merchandise WILL be paid for at KO’s during your fitting.
- KoSports will have sample game jerseys available to try on for sizing when you place your order. When placing your order, please bring your players’ shoulder pads and shin guards.
- Game socks will be invoiced through our organization as well. KO’s will have socks available for sizing. 10U-19U are moving to a fabric sock this year (as opposed to the knit) sizing with shin guards is important. Team managers will get the socks when they come in and distribute to the teams.
- Goalies, please bring your chest protector for accurate sizing.
- Returning players will give Ko’s their current jersey number when you place your order. New players will give Ko’s 3 options for jersey numbers. Jersey numbers are limited and maintained by the organization. KO Sports does not have access to our list of available numbers. Questions around jersey number availability should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practice jerseys will be available as well for sizing. The cost for practice jerseys will be paid for by the organization. We are ordering practice jerseys WITH stop signs to ensure we have a backup plan if jerseys are delayed.
- Ko’s will also have warmups to try on and order if you wish. The warmups will be branded as the Rebellion for this upcoming season.
Again, thank you all in advance for your support here. Please direct any questions you have to the email@example.com address. The Rebellion has begun!