Good evening South Pittsburgh Rebellion Families!
As we conclude with mite placements, we are excited to announce that our second Pure Hockey team store will be open for ordering beginning this Wednesday August 2nd and run for one week closing on Wednesday August 9th. All jerseys, socks, shells or hockey pants for ALL players will be available for purchase, along with warm-ups, bags, helmets, gloves, and spirit wear through the following link:
Rebellion Store Link:
- Fittings dates: Pure hockey, located at 2588 Washington Rd. Canonsburg, PA 15317, will be available to fit your player at any time between this one-week period (Wed August 2nd – Wed August 9th). Stop in during normal business hours 11am-7pm M-F, Sat 10am-5pm or Sun 11am-7pm.
- Jersey numbers are maintained by the organization. If you are new to the organization or wish to change your jersey number, please email your player’s birth year and top three jersey number requests and best phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make our best effort to fulfill your request. When ordering through the team store link you will be prompted to enter your player’s jersey number. These numbers will be verified for accuracy by Pure Hockey and our equipment manager. We already have all returning Rebellion jersey numbers on file.
- All mites will need to order the new Rebellion jerseys and game socks. We have upgraded the design and quality of the mite jerseys so returning players will also need to purchase new home and away jerseys and socks this year. Players will be able to use these jerseys and socks when advancing to the 10U squirt level.
- Please check with your team’s coach/business manager to determine if shells or additional Pure hockey apparel is required for the season.
- Practice jerseys will be paid for by the organization and are not available to order through the team store. Practice jerseys will be distributed at the end of August/early September by team managers.
- All players 10U and above will be required to wear red helmets, black gloves with a red cuff or all black (Warrior or Bauer recommended), and shells or pants. New players will also need to purchase both home and away jerseys and home and away socks. Socks will be available to purchase for existing players if you need new ones.
- All items will be shipped directly to you at the address provided at Pure Hockey.
- We anticipate delivery of mite jerseys in 6-7 weeks. Warrior items from the Pure Hockey store may arrive later than other items due to supply chain issues.
- If you already ordered in May, you should be receiving those orders in early August.
- It is important to note that all items ordered are custom orders and not eligible for returns. Please be diligent in getting your player properly fitted. Players should bring shoulder pads and shin guards, and goalies should bring chest protector to Pure Hockey for accurate fitting. If your player does not need new jerseys, shell, or helmet, the fitting is not required to attend.
- Please visit JD engraving for all of your additional spirit wear needs. Please support this local business offering a great variety of Rebellion Team merch! https://stores.inksoft.com/rebellionhockey/shop/home
- For those of you needing bags and helmets before August, we have limited availability NOW through our own South Pittsburgh Rebellion Shopify link (separate from Pure Hockey). Please see the following link for inventory available for immediate delivery.
Shopify store: https://south-pittsburgh-rebellion.myshopify.com
- Helmet and Car stickers will be provided at the start of the season to families new to the organization. For any existing players who need new stickers, those can be requested through your business manager.
- For new coaches, you do not need to order coaches jackets through the store. Coaches will be provided a new jacket every 2 years. Please provide your size and team by emailing the equipment manager email@example.com before Sunday, August 6th.
Looking forward to a great season, the new mite jersey design, and two sheets of ice!