Attention Rebellion Families!! Deadline to order uniforms from House O’ Hockey is Tuesday, 5/10!
You will need to order by the deadline if you want everything to arrive on time.
If you missed the fitting dates, here are hours at House O’ Hockey downstairs at Printscape Arena where you can get your fitting before the deadline! Ask for Keegan.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday 5pm – 9pm
- Sunday 9am – 2pm
- Monday, Tuesday 5pm – 9pm
The Required Uniform for Season 2022/2023 for Rebellion Players
- Player’s uniform is red helmet, shell, game socks, gloves, and game jerseys.
- Game Jerseys Home and Away. You only need to buy new ones if you are a new player or have grown out of them if you are returning Rebellion player. Ordered from House O’ Hockey.
- Game Socks Home and Away. Ordered from House O’ Hockey.
- Red Helmets: Any stock red helmet WITH black cage
- Black/Red Gloves: Non-stock all black hand with red cuff
- Custom Pant Shells: Non-stock red shell with black stripes and Rebellion logo. Ordered from House O’ Hockey.
Read These Instructions!
- Every player should come in for a fitting even if your player is a returning Rebellion player.
- Bring your shoulder pads and a shinguard for a proper fitting.
- Players are being fitted for practice jerseys, socks, and shells by House O’ Hockey.
- Helmets and Gloves can also be fitted as needed.
- After the fitting, you will get a form to take home to order through the online store via the House O’Hockey app.
- Players are responsible for all uniform purchases except for practice jerseys and practice socks. The organization is providing those practice uniforms.
- For 8U Mites players, you do not need a shell and red helmet is preferred but optional.
- Goalies only have to wear Rebellion game jerseys. Pads and helmet can be customized.