Uniform Ordering Deadline 5/10
Attention Rebellion Families!! Deadline to order uniforms from House O’ Hockey is Tuesday, 5/10!
You will need to order by the deadline if you want everything to arrive on time.
If you missed the fitting dates, here are hours at House O’ Hockey downstairs at Printscape Arena where you can get your fitting before the deadline! Ask for Keegan.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday 5pm – 9pm
- Sunday 9am – 2pm
- Monday, Tuesday 5pm – 9pm
The Required Uniform for Season 2022/2023 for Rebellion Players
- Player’s uniform is red helmet, shell, game socks, gloves, and game jerseys.
- Game Jerseys Home and Away. You only need to buy new ones if you are a new player or have grown out of them if you are returning Rebellion player. Ordered from House O’ Hockey.
- Game Socks Home and Away. Ordered from House O’ Hockey.
- Red Helmets: Any stock red helmet WITH black cage
- Black/Red Gloves: Non-stock all black hand with red cuff
- Custom Pant Shells: Non-stock red shell with black stripes and Rebellion logo. Ordered from House O’ Hockey.
Read These Instructions!
- Every player should come in for a fitting even if your player is a returning Rebellion player.
- Bring your shoulder pads and a shinguard for a proper fitting.
- Players are being fitted for practice jerseys, socks, and shells by House O’ Hockey.
- Helmets and Gloves can also be fitted as needed.
- After the fitting, you will get a form to take home to order through the online store via the House O’Hockey app.
- Players are responsible for all uniform purchases except for practice jerseys and practice socks. The organization is providing those practice uniforms.
- For 8U Mites players, you do not need a shell and red helmet is preferred but optional.
- Goalies only have to wear Rebellion game jerseys. Pads and helmet can be customized.
When will players find out jersey numbers?
In about month. Once we have the new board elected, the new equipment manager will have to sit down with House o Hockey and go over all jersey numbers. When you order from the House O Hockey app.. if asked for a jersey number, just place all three numbers in preference order…
I tried to order jerseys but I’m having trouble signing in. Today is the deadline. What should I do?
I assume you installed the app… did you already create your account? Usually if you are new, you put the items in your cart, then go to check out… at the login screen, click on New to House of Hockey (Register) at the bottom.
I’ve been trying all day to order the uniforms. I’m on the app, fill the cart, go to pay and it asks you to sign up, yet I already am and I don’t see a way around that. I Uninstalled the app and still no luck.
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry for your ordering issues. Hi Judy, you need to be signed in – in order to check out… You will be presented with a login screen (email and password). If you do not have an account, at the bottom, click Register to create a new account. If you already have an account, you will need to sign in. If you have an account but do not know your password, Click forgot your password.
You shouldn’t have to reinstall the app. Let me know if that worked for you.