Good afternoon South Pittsburgh Families!
As we approach the start of the inaugural South Pittsburgh Rebellion season, we wanted to provide an update on our jerseys, equipment, and apparel.
- All game jerseys will be embroidered from a local supplier. We are in continual communication with our supplier and anticipate game jerseys will be completed by early September.
- Practice jerseys are also being screen-printed locally and should be delivered within the next three weeks. We went ahead and ordered practice jerseys with numbers and stop signs on the back. This way, any unforeseen delays in game jersey completion will not impact our teams’ abilities to participate in pre-season tournaments or PAHL placement games.
- Jersey invoices for first year squirts and players who were not rostered on a regular season Southpointe team during the 2020-2021 season will go out next week.
- Game socks have been delivered and we are preparing distribution to the teams.
- We ask our membership to please be patient here. We are still reviewing options for helmets, gloves and shells. In order to add the most value, we are exploring all options to have these items available ASAP. We needed to wait until the jersey samples were delivered in order to match up styles and colors that worked well together. We are also working to overcome inventory and supply chain challenges.
- Please do NOT purchase your own helmet stickers at this time. Every player will receive complementary helmet stickers and 1 vehicle sticker from the organization. Additional vehicle stickers will be available to purchase.
Online Spirit Wear Store:
Our online spirit wear store is now LIVE! We are very excited about this addition to our organization and we look forward to updating the product offerings based on feedback from our membership throughout the season. Please read carefully below for some information regarding the online store:
- Please visit our website https://www.southpittsburghhockey.org and scroll to the bottom of the page to click the button “Online Store”
- You will be directed to the following link: https://rebellionhockey.itemorder.com/sale
- Please read the directions at the top carefully.
- This store works like a clothing sale and will NOT be open indefinitely. Once the sale deadline date arrives the store closes, orders are THEN fulfilled and shipped. This allows us to create bulk orders from the vendor which keeps costs down.
- Our first store sale will run from today, July 23rd through August 8th. No items will be ordered from the vendor until AFTER the store closes on August 8th. While the store is open you can reorder or change any item you have purchased from the store. Questions can be directed towards firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
- Items will be shipped directly to you at the address provided.
- We anticipate delivery of these first orders by September 6th.
- It’s important to note that ALL ITEMS ordered are custom orders and not eligible for returns. Please be diligent when ordering to ensure you are selecting the proper color and sizes. There are very detailed descriptions and SIZING CHARTS once you click on the item. Exceptions would include: defects/damages/shipping errors.
- We are starting with what we believe to be significant variety of products and are certainly open to and encourage feedback regarding product offerings from our membership. We will also review sales data and make changes based on popularity of products from this initial run.
- Due to printing/pricing constraints, we cannot offer every logo on every piece. We will try and rotate logos around with new stores.
- Mite placement dates/times below:
- Monday, 8/2/2021
- Mites A-L (Last Name) – 5:30-6:20 PM
- Mites M-Z (Last Name) – 7:30-8:20 PM
- Mites Group 1 – 5:00-5:50 PM
- Mites Group 2 – 7:00-7:50 PM
- Mite jersey fittings will begin 8/4 at KO Sports in McMurray. Please ensure you get your mite fitted ASAP after placements.
Finally, we cannot thank you all enough for the support as we move through this transition. We are very excited to kick off our first season as the South Pittsburgh Hockey Club Rebellion. Stay tuned as we have many more things to come. As always, our lines of communication are open. Our board meetings are open to the public or we can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you at the rink!