- Mites A-L (Last Name) – 5:30-6:20 PM
- Mites M-Z (Last Name) – 7:30-8:20 PM
- Mites Group 1 – 5:00-5:50 PM
- Mites Group 2 – 7:00-7:50 PM
- Assignments for Tuesday’s groups will be posted on our website Monday night. Players attending the first session (Group 1) may be asked to stay for the second session (Group 2).
- If you cannot attend your assigned placement date or time, please contact us as soon as possible.
What you need to bring and remember:
- Bring your player’s USA Hockey Number for the 2021-2022 Season. If your player does not yet have a 2021-2022 number, visit USAHOCKEY.COM to obtain a 2021-22 number. Print out the USAHOCKEY registration page and bring it with you to the placement sessions.
- If you are new to SPHC, we will also need a copy of your player’s birth certificate. No originals.
- SPHC will record your player’s practice jersey size and T-shirt size at check-in.
- Check the lobby monitors when you arrive for locker room assignments. All players must change in the locker rooms.
- The SPHC registration table will be on the lower level. Check-in when you arrive to receive your player’s number (Pinnie). Parents/guardians should note the pinnie number, it will be used to identify your group for the second day and final placement.
- Return your Pinnie at the end of your player’s final session.
- Arrive for placements early enough to allow for check-in and changing time.
- Please, parents/guardians may not interfere with on-ice or off-ice evaluators during placement sessions.
- Your player should bring their own water bottle if necessary. Players are responsible for his/her own bottle.
- Final team placements will be posted within 48 hours of the final session on our website: www.southpittsburghhockey.org.
- All registered players are guaranteed a roster spot.
We look forward to seeing you at the rink for placements! If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
South Pittsburgh Hockey Club